“Forget the past,” Sri Yukteswar would console him. “The vanished lives of all men are dark with many shames. Human conduct is ever unreliable until anchored in the Divine. Everything in future will improve if you are making a spiritual effort now.”
Stories and Teachings of Sri Yukteswar
from Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
By Paramhansa YoganandaRead Free Online
- The Resurrection of Sri Yukteswar and Sri Yukteswar Discusses the Nature of the Astral and Causal Worlds
- The Passing of Sri Yukteswar
- An Account of Sri Yukteswar by Richard Wright, an American Disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda
- Sri Yukteswar’s Meetings with Babaji, the Guru of His Guru
- Sri Yukteswar Helps Paramhansa Yogananda with His College Exams
- Sri Yukteswar Prevents Yogananda from Visiting Kashmir
- Sri Yukteswar Materializes and Dematerializes
- Should I Get an Astrological Bangle?
- The Cauliflower Robbery
- Miracles of Love
- The True Meaning of Genesis
- Is Astrology a Real Science?
- Sri Yukteswar Bestows Cosmic Consciousness
- What Was it Like to Live with Sri Yukteswar?
- First Meeting with the Master
- Lessons from Sri Yukteswar’s Childood
- A Day in the Life of Sri Yukteswar’s Hermitage
- How to Outwit a Mosquito
- Lahiri Mahasaya Heals Sri Yukteswar